FRIENDSHIP  Axbridge Road

1933 - 37. Edward Henry Rudman
1944. Sidney Easterbrook
1950 - 53. J. A. Nicholson
1975. C. L. Meads





Previously at the Foresters’ Arms in Upper Maudlin Street, Edward Rudman’s tenancy commenced on the 11th April 1933, the rent was £80 per annum which was increased to £250 on the 24th June 1934, the landlords were The Bristol Brewery Georges & Co. Ltd. The building is still standing but is now a Tesco Express shop.  This photograph was kindly provided by Pete Yeates.
 

© Pete Yeates

Bristol's Lost Pubs                                            home page  somerset   gloucestershire   bath pubs  

 

Central  Clifton  Hotwells  Bedminster  Redcliff  St.Philip's  St.George  Old Market  Easton  St.Paul's  Kingsdown  Other Districts