YE OLD FARM HOUSE Landsdown Road


SCHEDULE OF DEEDS
relating to Ye Old Farm House, Landsdown Road, Bath. This is an extract from a document relating to properties purchased by The Bristol Brewery Georges & Co. Limited in 1924 from the trustees of George Biggs (deceased). For other extracts of this document see The Oxford Brewery, Julian Road and the Crown Brewery, New Orchard Street.

 

1835 29th April. Lease for a year. Charles Butler Ward and others to John Sawtell

1835 30th April. Conveyance. Charles Butler Ward and others to John Sawtell

1837 11th December. Lease for a year. John Sawtell and James Gifford to George Ripley

1837 12th December. Appointment and release. John Sawtell and James Gifford to George Ripley

1837 12th December. Lease for a year. John Sawtell to Robert Bosley

1837 13th December. Mortgage. John Sawtell to Robert Bosley

1840 22nd June. Lease for a year. John Sawtell and others to John Jones

1840 24th June. Conveyance. John Sawtell and others to John Jones

1882 29th September. Conveyance. Henry Charles Stone to Thomas Albert Pearce

1895 10th August. Conveyance. Thomas Albert Pearce to George Biggs

1924 19th June. Conveyance. George Biggs’ trustees to The Bristol Brewery Georges & Co. Limited

 

 

Bristol's Lost Pubs                                         home   somerset   gloucestershire   bath pubs


Central
  Clifton   Hotwells   Bedminster   Redcliff   St.Philip's   St.George   Old Market   Easton   St.Paul's   Kingsdown   Other g