ASHLEY HILL STATION HOTEL Station Road

1899 - 1901. William Marchant
1903 to 1905. William A. Seavell (capt.)
1909. Henry Kite
1911 - 17. John Oram
1921. William Peters
1925. George Peters
1928 - 44. John Wren
1950 - 53. Kate Phyllis Wren




The Ashley Hill Station Hotel was built to serve Ashley Hill railway station which opened in 1864, this station was on the Bristol to South Wales Union line, and was closed to passengers in 1964 and goods in 1966.  The hotel has since been converted into flats.

CENSUS 1901.
William S. G. Marchant 34, head married, hotel proprietor, Bath
Alice E. M. Marchant 33, wife married, West Bromwich Staffordshire

CENSUS 1911.
John Thomas Oram 41, head married, licensed victualler, Bristol
Emily Louisa Mary Oram 38, wife married, Frome Somerset
William Edward Jack Oram 11, son school, Bristol

Bristol's Lost Pubs                                         home   somerset   gloucestershire   bath pubs


Central
  Clifton   Hotwells   Bedminster   Redcliff   St.Philip's   St.George   Old Market   Easton   St.Paul's   Kingsdown   Other g